WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- The Alzheimer’s Association Walk to End Alzheimer’s will take place on Sunday, Sept. 28, at White Plains High School.
More than 1,000 people from Westchester and surrounding area are expected at this year’s event to raise awareness and funds to fight Alzheimer’s disease.
Participants will walk approximately three miles. During the morning registration, participants can learn about Alzheimer's, advocacy opportunities, clinical trial enrollment and support programs and services from the Alzheimer’s Association. Walk participants will also join in a meaningful tribute ceremony to honor those affected by Alzheimer's.
Start or join a team today at alz.org/walk or call Terry Kean at 800-272-3900.
- 1 Good Counsel Witnesses Another Protest Against Sale Of White Plains School
- 2 White Plains Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 3 Nor'easter To Impact White Plains On Wednesday
- 4 Stepinac's Jack Dailey Honored For Saving An Elderly Neighbor, Baby
- 5 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola