ELMSFORD, N.Y. -- The Food Bank for Westchester is hosting its first-ever summer Happy Hour Block Party on Thursday, July 18 from 5:30 to 9 p.m. at the Food Bank warehouse, 200 Clearbrook Road, in Elmsford.
The party will include food, live Bluegrass music and food-making fun.
The party will showcase the Food Bank’s new 35,000 square foot warehouse. People are invited to come and meet friends, relax with wine, beer and summer cocktails, enjoy a tasty barbeque (with plenty for vegetarians), munch on fresh salads, and finish with delicious desserts. There will be live bluegrass music by Bob Stump & The Blue Mountain Band, and food packing games and relays.
Tickets are $50 per person, or $35 for those under 35. They are available on the Food Bank website, on Facebook, or by contacting Pat Reino: (914) 418-5204 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Supporters of the event are Chef Eric Korn, owner of Good-Life Gourmet, Irvington; Chef Gerry Murphy of Southern Westchester BOCES; Casey Egan, owner of Emma’s Ale House, White Plains; P.J. Collins, owner of Patrick’s Pub, White Plains; Thornwood Wines & Spirits; and Bob Stump & The Blue Mountain Band.
- 1 Renovated Starbucks Reopen In White Plains, Rye, Rye Brook
- 2 White Plains Native Zuckerberg Makes Forbes 400 Billionaire List
- 3 New Yorkers Urged To Protect Children From Dangerous Respiratory Virus
- 4 Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Targets Homeschooling
- 5 Mysterious UFO Still Vexes Westchester Police Officer