WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- White Plains' popular Downtown Farmer’s Market will open for the season Wednesday, April 26 on Court Street between Martine Avenue and Main Street.
The market, which includes vendors from farms in upstate New York, Pennsylvania, and Connecticut, will be open from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Wednesdays through November 22.
New vendors this year include:
- Dobbs & Bishop Fine Cheese
- BMP Roasters
- Mangalitsa Charcuterie (starting on May 17)
- Gaucho Burger
- Argentinian Chimichurri sauce bottles.
Among those returning:
- Rolling Ridge Farm
- S&SO Produce
- Mead Orchards
- Westchester Greenhouses
- Meredith's Bread (+line of gluten free products)
- The Crumble Bee
- Lamar Pastry
- Mozzarella For You
- The Twisted Branch (Olive Oil, balsamic vinegar, salt & spices)
- Doc Pickle
- Sweet Things Wild Thyme Honey
- Mind, Body & Bath
- Break Bread Not Heart (Giovanni Green)
- Conte's Fish
- Walter's Hot Dogs
- Irvington's Delights
- Santo Burrito
For updates and vendor information visit Friends of the White Plains Farmer's Market on Facebook HERE.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.