WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. — Fans lined up early by the back entrance to see their favorite wrestlers from the WWE at the Westchester County Center in White Plains on Saturday.
One fan who was very excited to be there was 17-year-old Frank Perricelli, from Peekskill.
“This is my third time seeing them live,” said Perricelli. “I saw them here last year and once in Poughkeepsie.”
Perricelli is such a big fan that he made his own version of a wrestling championship belt.
Perricelli’s belt has his favorite wrestler's name, “The Miz,” on it, along with the “W” that is on WWE Championship Belts. It also has The Miz’s favorite saying, “I’m awesome,” across it.
“It took me a few weeks to make it,” said Perricelli.
- 1 White Plains Parking Officer Offered To Drop Ticket For Sex, Say Police
- 2 Snow Likely In White Plains On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 3 White Plains Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 4 White Plains Schools Will Have Early Dismissal Wednesday
- 5 White Plains HS Students Protest Non-Indictment In Ferguson