WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. — Fans lined up early by the back entrance to see their favorite wrestlers from the WWE at the Westchester County Center in White Plains on Saturday.
One fan who was very excited to be there was 17-year-old Frank Perricelli, from Peekskill.
“This is my third time seeing them live,” said Perricelli. “I saw them here last year and once in Poughkeepsie.”
Perricelli is such a big fan that he made his own version of a wrestling championship belt.
Perricelli’s belt has his favorite wrestler's name, “The Miz,” on it, along with the “W” that is on WWE Championship Belts. It also has The Miz’s favorite saying, “I’m awesome,” across it.
“It took me a few weeks to make it,” said Perricelli.
- 1 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 2 Snow Could Be Returning To White Plains
- 3 White Plains Man Charged In Greenburgh Shooting
- 4 White Plains Shopping Center Has Been Spruced Up With Fashion, Bowling
- 5 Manhattan Building Collapses After Apparent Gas Explosion