WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- The city's Department of Public Safety Headquarters will host National Night Out "Giving Crime and Drugs a Going Away Party" on Tuesday, Aug. 5, from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.
Headquarters is at 77 S. Lexington Avenue, White Plains.
National Night Out promotes awareness, safety and neighborhood unity. It showcases the vital importance of police-community partnerships and citizen involvement in building a safer city.
There will be an open house, safety fair, live band and free giveaways.
For more information, visit www.natw.org.
- 1 Good Counsel Witnesses Another Protest Against Sale Of White Plains School
- 2 White Plains Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 3 Nor'easter To Impact White Plains On Wednesday
- 4 Stepinac's Jack Dailey Honored For Saving An Elderly Neighbor, Baby
- 5 Multi-Vehicle Accident Reported On I-95