WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- The Ahmad Rashad Golf Classic to benefit White Plains Hospital raised more than $120,000 to benefit hospital programs and services on June 23.
The event was held at Quaker Ridge Golf Club in Scarsdale and featured numerous celebrity appearances including actor Aidan Quinn; MLB players Paul O’Neill and Ken Griffey Jr.; actress/model Angie Everhart; NBA player JR Smith; NFL player Marcus Allen and Grammy award-winning singer Jeffrey Osborne.
White Plains Hospital CEO Jon B. Schandler, physicians and hospital leaders were also in attendance at the event.
The event featured cocktails, dinner and an award ceremony that followed golf play.
Visit wphospital.org to learn more.
- 1 Good Counsel Witnesses Another Protest Against Sale Of White Plains School
- 2 White Plains Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 3 Nor'easter To Impact White Plains On Wednesday
- 4 Stepinac's Jack Dailey Honored For Saving An Elderly Neighbor, Baby
- 5 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola