WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- White Plains train station newsstand owner Gary Waxman recently sold his business after 32 years, according to http://www.lohud.com.
Waxman had contemplated selling the newsstand last year but ultimately stayed on. This year, however, when Metro-North Railroad began looking for new lease owners, Waxman did not submit a bid, LoHud.com reported.
New Jersey-based Gateway Foods will take over the space, LoHud.com said.
- 1 White Plains Neighbors Of Proposed FASNY School Plan Saturday Protest
- 2 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 3 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 4 Man, 34, Is Charged With Driving Wrong Way On Hutch, DWI
- 5 Funeral Services Held For 20-Year-Old College Student From Westchester