WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- White Plains train station newsstand owner Gary Waxman recently sold his business after 32 years, according to http://www.lohud.com.
Waxman had contemplated selling the newsstand last year but ultimately stayed on. This year, however, when Metro-North Railroad began looking for new lease owners, Waxman did not submit a bid, LoHud.com reported.
New Jersey-based Gateway Foods will take over the space, LoHud.com said.
- 1 Westchester Businesses Scramble To Keep Cadbury Chocolate In Stock
- 2 White Plains Native Zuckerberg Ranks 16th On Billionaires List
- 3 Widow In Harrison Murder-Suicide Will Receive Death Benefit
- 4 Sex Offenders Live Near White Plains Pre-K's, Report Says
- 5 White Plains Actress, School Aide Questioned About Baring Breasts