WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- White Plains train station newsstand owner Gary Waxman recently sold his business after 32 years, according to http://www.lohud.com.
Waxman had contemplated selling the newsstand last year but ultimately stayed on. This year, however, when Metro-North Railroad began looking for new lease owners, Waxman did not submit a bid, LoHud.com reported.
New Jersey-based Gateway Foods will take over the space, LoHud.com said.
- 1 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 2 White Plains Shopping Center Has Been Spruced Up With Fashion, Bowling
- 3 Snow Could Return To White Plains For Monday Morning Commute
- 4 Police Charge Student In Swastika Case At Purchase College
- 5 Slick Westchester Roadways Result In Numerous Accidents