WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- White Plains train station newsstand owner Gary Waxman recently sold his business after 32 years, according to http://www.lohud.com.
Waxman had contemplated selling the newsstand last year but ultimately stayed on. This year, however, when Metro-North Railroad began looking for new lease owners, Waxman did not submit a bid, LoHud.com reported.
New Jersey-based Gateway Foods will take over the space, LoHud.com said.
- 1 Danger Lurks At Many Westchester Intersections
- 2 Christina Ruth Buckley Silverman, 46, White Plains Resident
- 3 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 4 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 5 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director