WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- White Plains train station newsstand owner Gary Waxman recently sold his business after 32 years, according to http://www.lohud.com.
Waxman had contemplated selling the newsstand last year but ultimately stayed on. This year, however, when Metro-North Railroad began looking for new lease owners, Waxman did not submit a bid, LoHud.com reported.
New Jersey-based Gateway Foods will take over the space, LoHud.com said.
- 1 Autopsy Released For Woman Found Naked In Neighbor's Yard In Yonkers
- 2 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester
- 3 Officer Sues Shoe Manufacturer In White Plains Court After Injury
- 4 White Plains Native Mark Zuckerberg Announces He's Going To Be A Dad
- 5 White Plains Residents Get To See Blue Moon Friday Night