WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- White Plains' Heineken USA has appointed Nuno Teles its new chief marketing officer.
The beer importer announced that Teles joins the company’s management team and will report to Chief Executive Officer Dolf van den Brink.
Teles joins Heineken USA from Heineken Brazil, where he served as chief marketing officer for four years, "helping it achieve the top market share position among all premium imported brands in the country," according to a release. Prior to his role in Brazil, Teles held a variety of marketing roles at Heineken in Lisbon and Amsterdam.
“Nuno brings incredible passion, creativity and drive to his work and he is exactly the right leader to take our portfolio of upscale, badge brands into the next phase of our growth journey,” said van den Brink, “I’m thrilled to have him join the Heineken USA management team.”
“In this competitive beer market, to win with consumers, we need to challenge the status quo and aim to change things with bold moves," Teles said in the release.
- 1 Danger Lurks At Many Westchester Intersections
- 2 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 3 Christina Ruth Buckley Silverman, 46, White Plains Resident
- 4 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 5 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust