WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- High-end women's fashion retailer Mary Jane Denzer recently announced she will be moving from her space on Mamaroneck Avenue into a new boutique in the Ritz-Carlton complex.
The new space will showcase premier designs, service and owner Denzer’s nonpareil fashion sense in a 5,000-square-foot space.
Denzer said the new space will allow the store to offer a more comprehensive and personalized shopping experience.
“It’s a fabulous location, and our merchandise will continue to have the same exciting impact on fashion,” Denzer said in a statement. “With the new space, we are thrilled to be able to host more events and designer appearances.”
The Mamaroneck Avenue location will remain fully operational until the boutique settles at the Ritz in late spring or early summer of 2014.
The new location will be at 7 Renaissance Square, adjacent to the Ritz-Carlton residences. The new boutique will offer validated parking at the Ritz.
- 1 White Plains Man Pleads Guilty To Manslaughter In Vodka Bottle Case
- 2 Suspect Apprehended In $90K White Plains Auto Shop Robbery
- 3 Snow Could Be Returning To White Plains
- 4 Greenburgh Police Investigating Gun Shots Fired Near Local Residence
- 5 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show