WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- High-end women's fashion retailer Mary Jane Denzer recently announced she will be moving from her space on Mamaroneck Avenue into a new boutique in the Ritz-Carlton complex.
The new space will showcase premier designs, service and owner Denzer’s nonpareil fashion sense in a 5,000-square-foot space.
Denzer said the new space will allow the store to offer a more comprehensive and personalized shopping experience.
“It’s a fabulous location, and our merchandise will continue to have the same exciting impact on fashion,” Denzer said in a statement. “With the new space, we are thrilled to be able to host more events and designer appearances.”
The Mamaroneck Avenue location will remain fully operational until the boutique settles at the Ritz in late spring or early summer of 2014.
The new location will be at 7 Renaissance Square, adjacent to the Ritz-Carlton residences. The new boutique will offer validated parking at the Ritz.
- 1 Bishop Cites Slain Sisters' Goodness At Funeral Mass In Harrison
- 2 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 3 White Plains Safety Commissioner Shocked By Ex-Officer's Role In Murders
- 4 State Police Warn White Plains Residents Of Phone Scam
- 5 White Plains' AMF Bowling Center Renovated, Re-opening As Bowlmor Lanes