WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. – Westchester’s cutest babies on the move are invited to show off their newly discovered crawling skills and participate in The Westchester’s first Diaper Derby competition on Saturday, April 26.
The free event will take place from 12 p.m. to 2 p.m. in Center Court of the mall. Crawlers under the age of 12 months who are not walking are eligible to compete in one of six heats, with the fastest crawlers making it into the semi-finals and grand finale. Trophies will be awarded to first-place, second-place and third-place participants, while all babies will receive a special ribbon commemorating their participation.
Retailers at The Westchester such as Ivivva, Pottery Barn Kids, Sperry Topsider, American Apparel, LEGO, Baby Cottons and more will feature their lines of child-focused products during the event. There will also be interactive demonstrations and complimentary face-painting.
During the event, parents will have an opportunity to enter-to-win an eight-week spot for their child at Kidville summer camp in Scarsdale.
Space is limited and advance registration is required for participation in Diaper Derby. A sign-up sheet is available at Simon Guest Services at The Westchester. Families must sign up no later than Wednesday, April 23. For event information, go to The Westchester's Facebook page and click on events.
- 1 Bishop Cites Slain Sisters' Goodness At Funeral Mass In Harrison
- 2 State Police Warn White Plains Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 White Plains Safety Commissioner Shocked By Ex-Officer's Role In Murders
- 4 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Crash On Sprain Brook
- 5 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York