WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. – Westchester’s cutest babies on the move are invited to show off their newly discovered crawling skills and participate in The Westchester’s first Diaper Derby competition on Saturday, April 26.
The free event will take place from 12 p.m. to 2 p.m. in Center Court of the mall. Crawlers under the age of 12 months who are not walking are eligible to compete in one of six heats, with the fastest crawlers making it into the semi-finals and grand finale. Trophies will be awarded to first-place, second-place and third-place participants, while all babies will receive a special ribbon commemorating their participation.
Retailers at The Westchester such as Ivivva, Pottery Barn Kids, Sperry Topsider, American Apparel, LEGO, Baby Cottons and more will feature their lines of child-focused products during the event. There will also be interactive demonstrations and complimentary face-painting.
During the event, parents will have an opportunity to enter-to-win an eight-week spot for their child at Kidville summer camp in Scarsdale.
Space is limited and advance registration is required for participation in Diaper Derby. A sign-up sheet is available at Simon Guest Services at The Westchester. Families must sign up no later than Wednesday, April 23. For event information, go to The Westchester's Facebook page and click on events.
- 1 Likely Arrest Of Senate Leader Skelos Tied To Scarsdale Firm, Report Says
- 2 White Plains Cherry Blossom Festival Blooms In Turnure Park
- 3 Man Clocked At 107 On I-684 Charged With Drug Possession, DWI, Police Say
- 4 Father, Son Business Leaders From Westchester Share Dinner Spotlight
- 5 Brody Family Sues Metro-North After Mother's Fatal Collision With Train