WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- Westchester Eye Associates is relocating from White Plains to a new state-of-the-art clinical facility in Harrison.
The practice, now at 170 Maple Ave. in White Plains, will move to the new facility at 450 Mamaroneck Ave., in Harrison, starting on Friday, Jan. 24. This relocation is set to complement Westchester Eye Associates in Yonkers at 984 N. Broadway. The new facility promises to feature easy access and free parking.
Westchester Eye Associates opened in 1974 and today "is the largest eye care specialty practice in Westchester County and one of the largest in the New York Metropolitan area," representatives said.
“While our office in White Plains has always well served the needs of our valued patients, our continuing growth mandated that we find a nearby location where we can offer even greater space and comfort, better parking, and most importantly the advanced leading edge technology they deserve” said founding partner, Dr, Bruce Gordon, an ophthalmologist. “As an added convenience, our new Harrison office is less than five miles from our current White Plains office so the transition will be as seamless as possible.”
To learn more, visit the Westchester Eye Associates website or call 914-949-9200.
- 1 18-24 Inches Of Snow Possible In White Plains; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 2 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward White Plains, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 3 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For White Plains
- 5 White Plains HS Postpones SAT Exams Because Of Inclement Weather