WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. – The Westchester County Airport unveiled its first luxury Challenger 350 jet from NetJets on July 3 according to the Westchester County Business Journal.
NetJets CEO Jordan Hansell and Bombardier Business Aircraft CEO Eric Martel were on hand for the unveiling of the new jet that will be part of the NetJets “Signature Series,” according to the report.
To read the full story, click here.
- 1 White Plains' First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 3 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester
- 4 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures
- 5 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire