WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. – The Westchester County Airport unveiled its first luxury Challenger 350 jet from NetJets on July 3 according to the Westchester County Business Journal.
NetJets CEO Jordan Hansell and Bombardier Business Aircraft CEO Eric Martel were on hand for the unveiling of the new jet that will be part of the NetJets “Signature Series,” according to the report.
To read the full story, click here.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Paul Fried Named New White Plains Schools Superintendent
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In White Plains
- 4 White Plains HS Community Mourns Loss Of Teacher, Coach Tom Eaton
- 5 Sony Pulls Movie; White Plains Will Have To Wait On 'Interview'