WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- There will be a new shoe store in town when Famous Footwear opens a downtown White Plains location next month.
The store will open a 4,500-square-foot space in The Galleria, 100 Main St., White Plains, though the exact date has yet to be determined.
The footwear chain also is opening metro New York stores in Selden and the Bronx as part of more than 50 new stores this year nationwide.
“Our decision to open these three stores in New York was based on a recognized consumer need, and we look forward to delivering a great footwear shopping destination,” Rick Ausick, president of Famous Footwear, said in a prepared statement.
Once open, the Galleria store's hours will be 10 a.m. to 9:30 p.m. Mondays through Saturdays and 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. Sundays.
- 1 Good Counsel Witnesses Another Protest Against Sale Of White Plains School
- 2 White Plains Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 3 Nor'easter To Impact White Plains On Wednesday
- 4 Stepinac's Jack Dailey Honored For Saving An Elderly Neighbor, Baby
- 5 Freeze Warning Is In Effect For Parts Of Westchester County