WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. — Here are some jobs posted by employers in White Plains:
- Toys “R” Us at 60 S. Broadway is looking for an off-hours stocker to work early morning to ensure the White Plains store maintains a well-stocked appearance. Hours are flexible.
- The Ritz-Carlton of Westchester is looking for a full-time front desk agent and an administrative assistant for its executive office.
- Raymour & Flanigan at 1 Maple Ave. is looking for a part-time customer care representative.
- The American Cancer Society at 2 Lyon Place is looking for a full-time special events manager.
- The U.S. Tennis Association at 70 West Red Oak Lane is looking for an administrative assistant for its executive office.
- White Plains Hospital is looking for a part-time clerk/administrative support to work seven-and-a-half hours, three days per week, during the day.
- Nordstrom Rack is looking for a customer service representative to work in its new location opening in the City Center at 7 City Place.