WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. – The following jobs have been posted by White Plains employers who are hiring:
- The John A. Coleman School with campuses in White Plains and Yonkers is looking for a teacher aide.
- The Ritz-Carlton, Westchester is looking for a part-time residence concierge.
- The YWCA of White Plains and Central Westchester is looking for lifeguards and swim instructors.
- The March of Dimes is looking for a full-time help desk analyst.
- The Dannon Company is looking for a strategy and insights manager.
- Westhab, a non-profit provider of quality affordable housing and supportive services for people of low income and/or special needs, is looking for an assessment coordinator. Send your resume and cover letter to FamilyServicesAC@westhab.org
- Bank of America is looking for a full-time mortgage loan specialist for its White Plains location.
- Wells Fargo is looking for a full-time store manager for its White Plains location.
- Dick’s Sporting Goods is looking for a cashier.
- 1 New York Archdiocese Could Merge White Plains Parishes
- 2 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 3 Paul Fried Named New White Plains Schools Superintendent
- 4 5-Year-Old Boy Subject Of NY Amber Alert Is Found Dead
- 5 Arrest Of 'Bicycle Bandit' Ends Rash Of 15 Robberies In Westchester