WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. – The following jobs have been posted by White Plains employers who are hiring:
- The John A. Coleman School with campuses in White Plains and Yonkers is looking for a teacher aide.
- The Ritz-Carlton, Westchester is looking for a part-time residence concierge.
- The YWCA of White Plains and Central Westchester is looking for lifeguards and swim instructors.
- The March of Dimes is looking for a full-time help desk analyst.
- The Dannon Company is looking for a strategy and insights manager.
- Westhab, a non-profit provider of quality affordable housing and supportive services for people of low income and/or special needs, is looking for an assessment coordinator. Send your resume and cover letter to FamilyServicesAC@westhab.org
- Bank of America is looking for a full-time mortgage loan specialist for its White Plains location.
- Wells Fargo is looking for a full-time store manager for its White Plains location.
- Dick’s Sporting Goods is looking for a cashier.
- 1 Autopsy Released For Woman Found Naked In Neighbor's Yard In Yonkers
- 2 Officer Sues Shoe Manufacturer In White Plains Court After Injury
- 3 White Plains Man Charged With Unlawfully Collecting Unemployment
- 4 Billionaire Westchester Businessman, Philanthropist Jerome Kohlberg Dies
- 5 Film, TV Productions Add $18M To Westchester's Economy