WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. – The following jobs have been posted by White Plains employers who are hiring:
- The John A. Coleman School with campuses in White Plains and Yonkers is looking for a teacher aide.
- The Ritz-Carlton, Westchester is looking for a part-time residence concierge.
- The YWCA of White Plains and Central Westchester is looking for lifeguards and swim instructors.
- The March of Dimes is looking for a full-time help desk analyst.
- The Dannon Company is looking for a strategy and insights manager.
- Westhab, a non-profit provider of quality affordable housing and supportive services for people of low income and/or special needs, is looking for an assessment coordinator. Send your resume and cover letter to FamilyServicesAC@westhab.org
- Bank of America is looking for a full-time mortgage loan specialist for its White Plains location.
- Wells Fargo is looking for a full-time store manager for its White Plains location.
- Dick’s Sporting Goods is looking for a cashier.
- 1 Christina Ruth Buckley Silverman, 46, White Plains Resident
- 2 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 3 Danger Lurks At Many Westchester Intersections
- 4 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 5 July 4 Terror Warning Security Measures In Westchester Detailed