WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. – The following jobs have been posted by White Plains employers who are hiring:
- White Plains Hospital is looking for a full-time secretary/office assistant, full-time payment reviewer, part-time food service worker and full-time pharmacy assistant.
- Stop & Shop is looking for a full-time administrative assistant to vice president of human resources and finance.
- The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society is looking for a full-time campaign coordinator. Interested applicants can apply online or by email at Recruiting_NYH@lls.org.
- Byram Healthcare is looking for a mail clerk/office support representative.
- Nordstrom in The Westchester Mall is looking for a concierge and communications operator.
- New York Power Authority is looking for a full-time senior health and safety specialist.
- New York-Presbyterian Hospital/Westchester is looking for a full-time practice administrator.
- Pepsico is looking for a control and reporting intern.
- The Dannon Company is looking for a materials planner.
- Burlington Coat Factory is looking for a part-time cashier's assistant.
- 1 U.S. $1.1M Water Treatment Westchester Fine Cites White Plains
- 2 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 3 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 4 Unexpected Fireworks Prompt Residents Near Country Club To Fear Attack
- 5 Police Asking Public's Help In Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs