WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. – The following jobs have been posted by White Plains employers who are hiring:
- White Plains Hospital is looking for a full-time payment reviewer, a clerk II, a full-time medical administrative assistant and full-time secretary/office assistant.
- Stop & Shop is looking for a full-time administrative assistant to the vice president of human resources and finances and a full-time event specialist.
- The Container Store is looking for a salesperson.
- The Ritz-Carlton, Westchester is looking for someone to fill a full-time finance and accounting position and a full-time morning server.
- White Plains Public Schools is looking for a full-time security assistant. This is a 10-month position. Submit resumes and cover letters by fax to 914-422-2382, or by mail to: Margaret Pecunia, Assistant Superintendent for Human Resources, White Plains Public Schools, 5 Homeside Lane, White Plains, NY 10605.
- Macy's is looking for a part-time retail engineer/maintenance associate.
- Neiman Marcus is looking for a full-time loss prevention associate.
- New York-Presbyterian Hospital's Center for Autism and the Developing Brain is looking for a full-time practice administrator.
- The March of Dimes Foundation is looking for a full-time help desk analyst.
- 1 Police Shoot, Kill Fugitive Richard Matt; Fellow Escapee David Sweat On Run
- 2 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 3 Danger Lurks At Many Westchester Intersections
- 4 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 5 Men Shot, Killed Before Hutchinson River Parkway Crash ID'd