WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. – The following jobs have been posted by White Plains employers who are hiring:
- White Plains Hospital is looking for a full-time payment reviewer, a clerk II, a full-time medical administrative assistant and full-time secretary/office assistant.
- Stop & Shop is looking for a full-time administrative assistant to the vice president of human resources and finances and a full-time event specialist.
- The Container Store is looking for a salesperson.
- The Ritz-Carlton, Westchester is looking for someone to fill a full-time finance and accounting position and a full-time morning server.
- White Plains Public Schools is looking for a full-time security assistant. This is a 10-month position. Submit resumes and cover letters by fax to 914-422-2382, or by mail to: Margaret Pecunia, Assistant Superintendent for Human Resources, White Plains Public Schools, 5 Homeside Lane, White Plains, NY 10605.
- Macy's is looking for a part-time retail engineer/maintenance associate.
- Neiman Marcus is looking for a full-time loss prevention associate.
- New York-Presbyterian Hospital's Center for Autism and the Developing Brain is looking for a full-time practice administrator.
- The March of Dimes Foundation is looking for a full-time help desk analyst.
- 1 Daughters Defend Mother Who Drove SUV In Fatal Train Crash In TV Interview
- 2 TV Show Interview With Daughters Of SUV Driver In Fatal Crash Postponed
- 3 Snow Could Return To White Plains For Monday Morning Commute
- 4 Westchester Residents Warned About New Massive IRS Phone Scam
- 5 Slick Westchester Roadways Result In Numerous Accidents