WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. – The following jobs have been posted by White Plains employers:
- Neiman Marcus is looking for a full-time coordinator and a full-time loss prevention associate.
- White Plains Hospital is looking for a full-time customer service representative and a data entry clerk.
- Raymour & Flanigan is looking for a full-time store stock associate.
- Hertz is looking for a transporter.
- Berkeley College is looking for a full-time admissions associate, a part-time telecounselor to arrange prospective student location visits and an ASC learning coordinator.
- Wells Fargo is looking for a part-time teller to work 20 hours per week.
- Zodiac Restaurant is looking for a food prep pantry chef.
- Banana Republic in The Westchester is looking for a full-time loss prevention agent.
- 1 FASNY Plan Could 'Disrupt' White Plains Schools' Operations, Officials Say
- 2 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 3 Police Locate Threats Against Westchester, LI Schools Made On Yik Yak App
- 4 Missing Woman With Dementia Could Be In Westchester
- 5 White Plains Hospital Partnership With Montefiore Approved By State Panel