WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. – The following jobs have been posted by White Plains employers:
- Neiman Marcus is looking for a full-time coordinator and a full-time loss prevention associate.
- White Plains Hospital is looking for a full-time customer service representative and a data entry clerk.
- Raymour & Flanigan is looking for a full-time store stock associate.
- Hertz is looking for a transporter.
- Berkeley College is looking for a full-time admissions associate, a part-time telecounselor to arrange prospective student location visits and an ASC learning coordinator.
- Wells Fargo is looking for a part-time teller to work 20 hours per week.
- Zodiac Restaurant is looking for a food prep pantry chef.
- Banana Republic in The Westchester is looking for a full-time loss prevention agent.
- 1 White Plains Fires Longtime Public Works Commissioner
- 2 White Plains Woman Charged With DWI Over Memorial Day Weekend
- 3 Boil Water Advisory Affects 150,000 Westchester Residents
- 4 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 5 Thieves Stole Personal Data From 104,000 Taxpayers, IRS Says