WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. – The following jobs have been posted by White Plains employers:
- Neiman Marcus is looking for a full-time coordinator and a full-time loss prevention associate.
- White Plains Hospital is looking for a full-time customer service representative and a data entry clerk.
- Raymour & Flanigan is looking for a full-time store stock associate.
- Hertz is looking for a transporter.
- Berkeley College is looking for a full-time admissions associate, a part-time telecounselor to arrange prospective student location visits and an ASC learning coordinator.
- Wells Fargo is looking for a part-time teller to work 20 hours per week.
- Zodiac Restaurant is looking for a food prep pantry chef.
- Banana Republic in The Westchester is looking for a full-time loss prevention agent.
- 1 Good Counsel Witnesses Another Protest Against Sale Of White Plains School
- 2 White Plains Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 3 Nor'easter To Impact White Plains On Wednesday
- 4 Stepinac's Jack Dailey Honored For Saving An Elderly Neighbor, Baby
- 5 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola