WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – The Business Council of Westchester, announced its 2016 class of Rising Stars, a talented and diverse group representing an array of professions.
The BCW’s Rising Stars awards salute Westchester’s “40 under 40,” individuals who demonstrate exemplary leadership, creativity, innovation, dedication and professionalism. They are among the best and brightest in business in the entire Hudson Valley.
“The quantity and quality of this year’s nominees was second to none,” said Marsha Gordon, President and CEO of The Business Council of Westchester. “The 2016 winners are highly skilled, inspiring and diverse, and they represent a tremendous cross-section of organizations and industries. We’re thrilled to honor such an elite group of young professionals.”
The winners will be honored on June 16 during a reception at 800 Westchester Ave. in Rye Brook. The Rising Stars program is modeled after the national business recognition program "40 under 40.” Rising Stars honorees were chosen based on professional and/or entrepreneurial accomplishments, professional and/or business affiliations, and demonstrated leadership skills.
The 2016 Rising Stars are:
- Ariana Aguilar, Chief Development Officer, Port Chester Carver Center
- Christina Armentano Bowlby, Director Human Capital Management, Paraco Gas
- Tiffani Blake, Dean of Students, The College of New Rochelle
- Dan Braude, Partner, Wilson Elser
- Jordan Brooks, Litigation Associate, Cuddy & Feder LLP
- Katherine Burstein McGinn, CFA Financial Advisor, Pell Wealth Partners
- Melissa Cebollero, Senior Director, Office of Community Services, Montefiore Health System
- Mark Cermele, Partner/Owner, Cermele & Wood LLP
- Robert Cordero, Partner, PKF O'Connor Davies LLP
- Lucinda Cross, President/CEO, Activate Worldwide Inc.
- Jennifer D'Ambrosio, Marketing Director, Today Media
- ·Joseph Delli Carpini, Branch Manager, Durante Rentals, LLC
- Jordan Garner, Associate, Leason Ellis LLP
- Kelli Knox, Director of Information Systems, Tommie Copper
- Abbey Kumar, Founder and CEO, Learn'ique
- Raj Kumar, Director of the PACT, Mercy College
- Christos Kyratsous, Associate Director, Infectious Diseases and Viral Vector Technologies, Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Jacqueline Leahy, Communications Manager, HEINEKEN USA
- Tracey Lewis, Vice President Operations, NewYork-Presbyterian/Lawrence Hospital
- Kevin Marbury, Vice President/Sales Manager, York International Agency LLC
- Sean McAllister, Chef de Cuisine, Castle Hotel & Spa
- Joseph McCoy, Regional Manager/Senior Vice President, People’s United Bank
- Marc Miller, Director, Marketing Partnerships, Westchester Knicks
- Dina Moss, Producer, News 12 Westchester
- Heather M. Oboda, CPA, MBA Tax Manager, Citrin Cooperman
- Jessica A. Proud, Co-Founder & Partner, The November Team
- Michael J. Reilly, DrPH, MPH Director, Center for Disaster Medicine, New York Medical College, Institute of Public Health
- Dr. Joseph Ricca, Superintendent, Elmsford Public Schools
- Jacqualine Rubbo, Director of Creative, Culture & Chaos, Yonkers Brewing Co.
- Hope Salley, Senior Account Executive, Thompson & Bender
- Patricia Simone, President, Simone Management Group, Simone Development Companies
- Gregory Slater, Portfolio Manager/Chairman of Investment Committee, Altium Wealth Management
- Lori Stawicki, Field Services Manager, Con Edison
- Meghan Taylor, Regional Director, Mid-Hudson Region, Empire State Development
- Adam Telem, Senior Counsel, Global Core Products and Solutions, MasterCard
- Samuel J. Wallis, Director of Programs, Yonkers Partners in Education
- Jonelle Elizabeth Ward, Director of Outreach, Alzheimer's Association, Hudson Valley Chapter
- Teresa S. Weber, Vice President for Institutional Advancement, Manhattanville College
- Adam Weiss, General Manager, Westchester Office, Atlantic Tomorrows Office
- Heidi M. Winslow, Partner/Attorney, DelBello Donnellan Weingarten Wise & Wiederkehr, LLP
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.